HOME | JOBS | INDUSTRY | UPLOAD CV
Mechanical Maintenance Technician offshore job search in Peru
Mechanical Maintenance Technician vacancy #83847
Important leader in the oil drilling sector, is currently seeking the best talent to perform in the position of: Mechanical Maintenance Technician on oil rig.
- Maintenance Mechanics.
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance.
- Handling of tools and measuring instruments.
- Perform other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Requirements: Mechanical Maintenance Technician.
- Opportunity to belong to a leader in agribusiness.
- Join to immediately return
- Life Insurance Act, SCTR.
- Ongoing training
Mechanical Maintenance Technician vacancy #82847
Industrial Maintenance Technical Studies and / or Mechanic in reputed institution.
Minimum 05 years work and 03 years Industrial Maintenance in Predictive Maintenance work in rotating and reciprocating equipment companies in the Oil Sector, Mining and Power Generation Plants.
- Knowledge and experience in the process of oil and gas as well as oil refining plants, re-injection of produced water and gas treatment.
- Certification Level I Vibration Analyst in accordance with ASNT Technical Associates of Charlotte.
- Extensive knowledge in thermography, ultrasound, and other techniques videoscopic matter of this contract.
- Experience in alignment and balancing in rotating and reciprocating equipment.
- Knowledge of Operation and Maintenance of Power Generator, pumps, electric pumps, compressors, transformers and variable frequency drives.
- Intermediate knowledge of tribology (lubrication), used oil analysis, internal combustion engines, pumps, mechanical seals, couplings, bearings, metrology, etc..
- Management Level Intermediate Microsoft Office software and instruments used in predictive maintenance.
- Knowledge of technical reports.
- Possess driving license.
Peru, San Isidro District, Lima
Oil rig mechanic CV example
Name: Eduardo Enrique
Name: Gonzalez Cornejo
Address: Calle Maicara No. 5, Sector Valle Verde, El Limon, Maracay, Edo Aragua
Tel: 0416-0420564 / 0243-2832252
1986 - 1991 Bachelor of Science
- Basic Cycle: Industrial Technical School "Joaquin Avellan". Mention: Electronics
- Diversified Cycle: Liceo "Julio Morales Lara"
1992 - 1995 Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Institute: Institute "Don Henry Boulton"
Electromechanical Technician 1995-1999
Company: 8086 Trade Group C. A.
Features: 1995 - Sup Maint. Mechanical E / B 32, Tuy System III (Hidrocapital)
Immediate Supervisor: - Mechanical Engineer Carlos Plaza
1997 - Mechanical Assembly Technician (Hidrocapital)
Superior: - Mechanical Engineer Luis Carlos Navarro
1998 - Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Treatment Plant "Alejo Zuloaga" (Hidrocentro)
Superior: - Mechanical Engineer Hector Pinto
1999 - Sub Inspector. Hired by Hidrocapital
Work: Tuy III System Rehabilitation (high pressure pumping system)
Superior: - Electrical Engineer Juan Carlos Lopez del Corral
1999 - Supervisor of Electromechanical
Project: Rehabilitation of treatment plant "The Corner" (Edo Government. Anzoategui)
Superior: - Mr. Garcia Pacheco
1999 - Installation Technician
Project: Rehabilitation of Fuel Supply System Air Base Libertador (PDVSA)
2000 Instructor of Aerodynamics
Institute: Professional Development Center Rafael Urdaneta
2000 Turbine Mechanic
Company: AAC 360 C. A.
Project: Rehabilitation of Turbojet No. 8 (Puerto La Cruz Refinery)
2000 Instrumentalist of the 3rd
Company: Zaramella & Pavan C. A.
Work: stage IV ACRO Jose Cryogenic Complex (PDVSA)
Technical 2001 Instrumentalist
Company: Segema C. A.
Work: Construction of Cerro Black Jose Cryogenic Complex (PDVSA)
2001 1st maker
Company: Group Aquatechnique
Work: Aeration Compressor Installation, Reservoir "Pao Cachinche"
2002 Technical Auditor
Company: Consortium Lisa / Euax de Marseille / Aquasev CA
Work: Technical audit of the Metropolitan Aqueduct (Edo Government. Anzoategui)
2003 Electromechanical Technician
Company: DG Marn Environmental Equipment
Aviation Electrical Technician 2004-2006
Company: EDS Sogerma
Project: Modernization of Transport Aircraft C-130 Hercules
Electromechanical Technician 2009-2009
Company: Company MONACA
Work: Plant Maintenance
- Basic industrial hygiene and security 18 hours
- Analog and digital electronics 250 hours
- Health and safety and environment in oil and petrochemical industry 8 hours
- Mechanical course 125 hours
- Materials course 75 hours
- Reading and interpretation of plans 70 hours
- Welding technology 30 hours
- Basic electricity 110 hours
- Basic electronics 40 hours
- Instrument technology 60 hours
- Reciprocal engine technology 60 hours
- Air conditioning systems technology 25 hours
- Hydraulic systems technology 40 hours
- Autocad operator, basic, 80 hours
tags: entry level offshore drilling jobs
HOME > POST CV > Mechanical Maintenance Technician offshore job search in Peru